September 20th, 2020
- Users will now be able to view Shipping line as SSL Booking/EDO number as Reference, and Terminal as Facility in Payment cart during check out and same information will reflect in eModal Purchase Receipt emails. (33308, 33309)
- Performance and application monitoring enhancements:
- Implementation of centralized logging for SSO (32948)
- Event Manager Batch Processing based on memory size (33545)
- Event Manager-Set up site 24/7 alerts for monitoring (32941)
- Create monitoring end points for monitoring Eventmanager queue (31828)
- Microsoft.Azure.DocumentDB.Core SDK version upgraded to optimize performance.
- Corrected the end user inability to cancel the affiliation from the User Profile screen
- Corrected the Empty Manager default access security groups
- Corrected an issue where some of the default access security groups were assigned to two or more different users.
- Correction to Admin security groups incorrectly displaying the User Profile interface.
- Payment cart fix to address an item from the inventory not presenting child items in the cart.
- Platform and Data Performance Bug Fixes:
- Event Manager pile-up issue (32486)
- Data read region updated to Central US for data ingestion service to increase performance.
- Data read region updated to East US for data hub to increase performance.
- eModal Empty Manager
- Fixed issue where the equipment lifecycle timeline was not displaying the user’s local time (32999)
- Fixed issue on the Service Card where it was showing the company name instead of the user’s name (33004)
- Fixed issue when users would navigate into the Street Turn Management screen for the first time and the site would refresh multiple times before loading (32808)
- Corrected reported issue for paid fees not displaying on the screen under fee paid field.
- Corrected reported issue related to Group Code watchlist where the Group Code associated container did not display a size / type.
August 30th, 2020
- eModal Pregate will now support multiple date formats based on the format selected by the user under User Profile screen --> User Preferences and Settings. (31745)
- All users will now be able to contact support via web form within eModal Help Center à Submit a request(eModal.info/help). Users will now see below in emails received from eModal - If you have any questions, please contact the eModal helpdesk at eModal.info/help. (31199, 31198)
- Pregate Moves and Visit screen will now have a new column - Gate Code. Terminals sometimes manually create appointments in TOS, to ensure that appointments match at the gate. In this release, eModal now displays the external TOS appointment ID as Gate code on appointments created in eModal. For terminals not configured for Gate Code it will read - N/A. (30395)
- Enhancement for the terminals with API integration to TW TOS to maintain within eModal a reference table of constraints which if received in the equipment update will result in a HOLD against that container. (24097)
- Enhancement to an existing feature in Slot Schedule screen to reflect the latest count of completed appointments in the Slot Filter Usage. The fix enforces the slot schedule capacity to be updated if appointments booked for a given time slot is executed and completed ahead of the appointment window thus opening the slot for other dispatchers. (29796)
- Fixed a bug in the Slot Profile screen which was giving an error message twice along with the confirmation message while updating the slot. (31054)
- Fixed a bug in the Slot Filter screen where terminal user can update the existing slot filter name without any error (31026)
- Fixed a bug where dispatchers will be successfully able to edit the appointment without losing the current appointment time. (31412)
- Fixed a bug that was giving error to contact eModal help center while searching for a container in Moves Lookup screen and Audit Log. (32109)
- Fixed a bug on the Slot Filter Manager screen, where terminal user was getting an error message to contact eModal help center while creating new filter with filter type trucking company. (32109)
- Fixed a bug where the dispatcher will be able to create export drop off and drop empty preadvise successfully. (32959)
- Fixed a bug in Add Moves preventing users from creating appointments after providing container number (32438)
- Fixed a bug to enable mandating ISO code for drop empty appointments. (31419)
- Fixed a bug in the Pregate Moves/Visit screen where the user is now able to export to Excel successfully. (33480)
- Configuration change - PIN is not mandatory on Group Code appointments. Users will be able to make a Pick import appointment using Group Code without entering the PIN. (31783)
- Fixed a bug where advanced reservation requests submitted against containers would not get confirmed and result in an appointment when the container would become available. (32458)
- Read and map Constraints (string array or string object) in the code for both MS 9.5 and MS 10. Using these constraints values from Mainsail, eModal will derive the container availability status. It’s configurable per terminal. (24097)
- Equipment Status process in eModal is made configurable to use JMSTimeStamp as the event date for mainsail v10 & higher. (31957)
- TOS messages for pregate calls must be passed with message codes to pregate system. For both Mainsail 9.5 and 10 integrations, when appointment validate or post call is made, if TOS returns any messages including informational, warnings or errors, they should be passed back to pregate system with code, severity and message (30065).
- Configure MIT for Mainsail 10 Integration via API (30078).
- Date time Offset changes to the legacy services This PBI is to provide a fix for an issue experienced with the discharge date issue. (31798)
- Bug fix for Incorrect LFD displaying in eModal (33220)
- Bug fix to address an issue where Container EDI322 processed after EDI315 despite earlier timestamp (33089).
- Bug fix to correct Panama MIT terminal Holds info – during testing users were reporting FCR remark but not getting the line hold on UI (33505).
- Error handling has been improved to provide the user with clearer information. (30807)
- L2 issue- Will remove all references to ‘email@example.com’ and/or 866-758-3838 (on UI, error message output, system-generated email notifications, etc.) and replace with link for info/help.
- Fixed the issue where in some cases when a user reset their password there was a delay in their ability to login to eModal with the new password. (30222)
- User could able to remove the bookings from his watch list and application will refresh automatically after removing the booking number. (33550)
- Updated eModal Support Contact Preferences (31201)
- Fixed the issue where the remarks were being overwritten when the moves were paired or invoiced (30561)
- Fixed the issue where the chassis invoice would generate for the incorrect customer, when system received moves without the responsible party SCAC missing, and customer registered to use the Pool did not have a SCAC associated (23788)
- Fixed the issue where users were unable to download PDFs for the Chassis Invoices (31413)
- Export Pay Fee screen has been updated to show the list of claimed fees due. Any user of the claiming company will be able to see the past due fees without searching by container number. Due dates in the past are highlighted to draw attention of the user. Displayed fees can be added to the cart. (31760)
Bug fixes (Payment Cart):
- External memo now is available on Purchase Receipt.
- Refund receipt now shows the Purchase date correctly.
August 16th, 2020
What's New :
No new features are being released.
Fix a bug where a dispatcher would be able to create a drop empty appointment for a container still currently in yard as an import. The fix enforces that for Import Containers that are in yard with or without an appointment, the user should not be able to create a Drop Empty for the same container number (30409)
August 12th, 2020
What's New :
- No new features are being released.
- Hotfix to Improve resiliency of Fintech listener services. (33082)
- Hotfix to Separate Fintech logic from eCP and Pregate event handling logic. (33082)
August 9th, 2020
What's New :
Export Pay Fee :
- In this release, customers will be able to view a list of their unpaid export container fees. The Export Pay Fee screen has been updated to show a list of claimed fees due and allows users to add them directly to their cart. Due dates in the past are indicated in red font.
- Additionally, Shipping Line and Booking details have been added to the Export Pay Fees screen.(29742)
Broadcast Email :
- Formatting changes (31315)
- Configure schedule generation lead time by move type (29798). This enhancement provides a marine terminal operator with the ability to identify different schedule generation lead time by move type, for example import pick being on a different schedule generation lead time than empty drop.
- Enable override of capacity for a given time slot for a dual transaction (29799). This new feature provides a marine terminal operator with the ability to identify move type combinations in which case to override capacity defined in schedule for a given time slot provided the dispatcher is creating a dual transaction.
- Remove appointment in TOS when appointments were cancelled in eModal by the revalidation service for exceeding filter capacity (30398). This feature enhancement ensures that the terminal receives an updated appointment record with cancelled status to remove appointment in TOS when these appointments were cancelled in eModal by the revalidation service for exceeding filter capacity.
- Fix a bug that was preventing users from exporting the list of filtered appointments on the Pregate Move screen (29733)
- Fix a bug with the Moves Lookup Screen which was not displaying the Pregate errors against the appointment/pre-arrival (30692)
- Fix a bug where the "Container has demurrage due" error would not be re-validated (30771)
- Fix a bug where the dispatcher would get an unhandled exception error message when attempting to save an appointment without selecting an associated trucking company (29206)
- Fix a bug where a dispatcher would be able to create a drop empty appointment for a container still currently in yard as an import (30409)
- Fix a bug where the eModal Mobile App would display an Internal Server Error (29073, 31488, 31993)
June 28, 2020
What's New :
- Enhancement to the appointment logic to allow appointments of containers previously booked against one filter to be moved to another filter if the container details changed without cancelling the appointment.(30399)
- In the event a container appointment no longer matches a defined filter, the total slot capacity will reflect the appointment but the filtered capacity will not.
- Only re-validate an appointment if a user edits specific fields (22370)
- Allow terminal operators to customize validation and error messages (28715)
Account Management :
- Allow international phone and address information (29361,29362)
- Permit users to choose their default date and time format (30800)
- The login page now has a link to the Help Center and a link to create a help desk ticket (28394)
- The OLD eModal registration page has been disabled and all new registrations will go to the new registration page (28275)
- Terminal information page for Ever Port Tacoma has been modified to remove some information (at the terminal's request) (29027)
Account Management :
- Fixed a compatibility issue with Microsoft Edge (31253)
- Better handle redirecting a user if the session expires after remaining idle (29024)
- Fix an issue where appointments are not correctly being marked as completed after an ingate (14702)
- Fix an issue where mobile app users may get an error when activating a move (29073)
- Resolve an issue where duplicate appointments may be created for import containers (30012)
- Resolve an issue where cancelled appointments still display under the filter where created (29838)
- Fix an issue where appointment availability derived from last free day is not handling the user's time zone (29983)
- Fix an issue where the chassis number field is incorrectly available when a user edits an appointment(30717)
- Fix the issue where duplicate appointments could be made for an import container (11307)
- Resolve an issue where an appointment may publish to the wrong terminal, or as the incorrect type (30352)
- Various UI updates and fixes (30735)
- Fix the case where the error message "Chassis Number is Required" would still display even though the user has entered a chassis number (29807)
- Fix a case where the hazmat, over-dimension and reefer flags may not display correctly (30354)
- Fix an issue where the "New Search" functionality would sometimes show incorrect data and cause confusion when updating data (30244)
June 21, 2020
- Payment Cart- Purchase History- New updated layout
- Payment Cart- Purchase History- Replaced paging with a more user friendly eternal scroll
- Payment Cart- Purchase History- Added advanced search capabilities (field specific search parameters)
- Payment Cart- Purchase History- All purchases and refunds against those purchases are now visible in listing
- Payment Cart- Purchase History- Original purchase shows links to refunds including a new refund receipt
- Payment Cart- Purchase History- Resend receipt feature now allows manual entry of email recipients
- Payment Cart- Purchase History- Terminals will have access execute and download reconciliation reports
- eCP- Some enhancements have been made to speed up the process of getting container fees (30690)
- eModal Data Services (EDS)- Added support for container and booking based pre-advice.
- eModal Data Services (EDS)- Automatically remove a service order request if container updates are not required.
- eCP- In some cases, some container information was not updating correctly if multiple messages where received from a terminal (30467)
- eModal Data Services (EDS)- Latest Container Update Status should be triggered if customer request Track & Trace for previously requested container
- eModal Data Services (EDS)- In some cases, customers were unable to request pre-advice for previously cancelled containers
June 14, 2020
AMS Chassis Check now provides IEP users with the ability to "Break Pair" Moves (29662)
AMS Chassis Check- Fixed issue when a user removes a saved Advanced Search, the system would start a full search against all Moves (27480)
AMS Chassis Check- Fixed issue where the Advance search is not displaying results according to search criteria (28463)
AMS Chassis Check- Fixed issue where users can save advance search without providing any search criteria (27478)
AMS Chassis Check- Fixed issue where users would apply a Search and update moves to then download the results. Only updated moves were getting exported to excel and did not include all records from the search criteria (29183)
June 10, 2020
Framework- Fix a compatibility issue between SQL Server and Application Insights (29843)
June 05, 2020
eModal Data Services (EDS)- In certain instances, EDS customers may not correctly receive the Vessel Estimated Arrival and Vessel Actual Arrival dates and times (30131)