- Select the terminal you want from the drop-down list.
The available fields will change based on the selected terminal’s PreGate requirements and available move patterns (e.g. allowing inbound and outbound movements or simply unidirectional moves).
- If available, select a move type option for #Drop and/or #Pick container move type: None, Single, or Twin.
As move types are selected, the fields in the pop-up may change based on the selection.
- Enter details for each available field, once complete a notification icon will display to indicate if the entered information is valid.
Move and Container details are valid.
Additional information is required to process the PreGate move.
There is an error in the data, click on the red exclamation icon to see details on the error. For example:
Click the red exclamation mark to display the message:
If you see the message “No Appointments Available” in the Slot field after completing the fields it indicates that either an appointment is not required for this terminal or there are no available slots open. Check the location requirements or terminal details for a specific reason.
Terminals that use Pre Arrivals instead of slot appointments need only a date to create a PreGate.
Note: Once the move(s) have been entered with valid data, you should see the green check mark icon display. You can view additional
container details by clicking on the icon to the right side of the Container field.
If a green check mark icon displays, you can continue with creating the PreGate move by selecting the next available time slot from the Slot drop-down.
Once the desired time slot or date has been selected, you can submit the PreGate move. Click one of the following to complete the PreGate setup:
- Save button - Submit the PreGate move and continue to create additional moves.
- Save & Close button – Submit the PreGate move and close the visit details pop-up screen.
- Discard button - Abandon the PreGate Move attempt.
- Cancel Visit button – Cancel the visit, this button is only enabled if a PreGate request has already been submitted and you are editing an existing PreGate.