In the Manage Drivers screen you will see a list of drivers that have been set up in the system. The drivers are presented alphabetically by last name. Click a letter at the top of the list to see the matching drivers. Additionally, you can search for a driver by Driver Name or Commercial Driver License and/or select to filter the list by active, inactive, or both.
Filtered by Contract Status
- In the Filter Contract Status field, click the down-arrow and select one of the options: Active, Inactive, or Both.
- Click the down-arrow next to Search to open the search criteria. Select to search by Driver Name or Commercial Driver’s License number, enter the information, and click Find.
Once you find the driver you want manage, double-click on the driver’s name to open the details screen. In this screen you can deactivate a driver, edit driver details, and update Ports, Certifications, and Trucks.
Activate/Deactivate a Driver
- In the Truck Driver Information screen, click Deactivate Driver button. You will see a message that it will take 15-60 minutes before a terminal will be aware of the update. Click OK. The driver will show in eModal.com as inactive. Conversely, if the Activate Driver button is displayed, you can click to activate the driver, you will see the same message, click OK. The driver will be active in the eModal.com system.
Update Trucker Details
- In the Truck Driver Information screen, enter the updated trucker details, and then click Update Truck Driver Detail button.
Update Ports and Certifications
- In the bottom half of the screen there are three tabs, Ports, Certifications, and Trucks. Click on each tab to view the current information. Update as needed and then click the Update button.
- In the Trucks tab, you can update a truck that has already been added for the driver, including the Truck Specs, License Plate, RFID Tag, and Insurance information. Additionally, you can Disassociate the selected truck from the driver or Add Truck to add a new truck for the driver.
*See the Trucks section to learn more about adding, editing, removing trucks.