In the Trucker Check submenu, select Add Driver.
The Add Driver screen will open. There are seven steps involved in adding a trucker and the screen will progress through the process.
- Step 1 – Consent – First you must have permission from the truck driver to have information submitted via eModal.com and ensure the driver has the proper credentials needed. Select the Accepts Agreement check box and then click Next to move to the next step.
- Step 2 – Driver Information – Next you will enter Commercial Drivers License details (Country, State, CDL Number, CDL Expiration Date, and First/Last Name along with Phone number and Email. Select the check box if the driver has a TWIC card, and then click Next.
Please note: do not include spaces, dashes, or symbols in the Driver CDL field.
- Step 3 – Contract & Certs – Enter the contract begin and end dates or select the check box next to Contract doesn’t have expiration date, and then select the certifications appropriate for the driver. Click Next to proceed.
- Step 4 – Ports – Select each port the driver will be visiting on behalf of your company.
- Step 5 – Truck – Enter the details for the driver’s truck including the VIN, Country, State, Plate Number, and Fuel Type and then click Next.
Please note: a VIN has 17 characters; and will not include the letters I, O, or Q. All characters must be upper case.
- Step 6 – Summary – Review all of the details, click the Edit text to make corrections or if correct click Next to finish adding the driver.
Step 7 – Confirm – Click Finish to complete the process.