When you enter the eModal Community Portal (eCP) you will see the Import Container screen; this is the default screen. Use the Main Menu to quickly move between the different eModal screens.
From the menu button in the upper left-hand corner of the screen, click eModal Community Portal to see the options. Click an option to display that screen. The default screen is the Import Containers screen.
- Import Containers – query import container status and manage your watchlist, pay fees, manage PreGate, and set notifications.
- Booking Inquiry – query on export booking status and manage your watchlist, pay fees, manage PreGate, and set notifications.
- Group Code Inquiry – query on group (peel off) code status and manage your watchlist, pay fees, manage PreGate, and set notifications.
- Empty Return Instructions – view empty return instructions as published by participating terminals.
- Gate Transactions – view terminal gate transaction message(s).
- Vessel Schedules – query on vessel schedules for participating terminals.
- Terminal Info - view information posted by the terminals
- Import PayFee - pay import containers fees
- Export PayFee - pay export container fees
- PreGate Moves – query and manage PreGate transactions by move.
- PreGate Visits – query and manage PreGate transactions by visit.
- Advance Reservation Request - create new and manage previous Advance PreGates that you have previously submitted.
eModal Community Portal Menu